One Day Tour Yogyakarta to Pacitan
Itinerary Yogyakarta to Pacitan
1. Pick up from Hotel at 5.00 AM
2. Visit Goa Gong
Goa Gong or Gong Cave is the most beautiful cave in Pacitan; it said to be the most tremendous cave in Java Island and even in Southeast Asia. This is because the exotic of this cave is more precious than any other cave in Java Island.
Gong Cave has stalactite and stalagmite that is said becomes the most beautiful one in Southeast Asian. It has about 256 m depth, it also has 5 polls, which is Rogo Pool, Panguripan Pool, Jiwo Pool, Kamulyan Pool, and Ralung Nisto Pool, which have magical value to heal disease.
3. Visit Sungai Maron (Maron River) Pacitan
Maron River,Pacitan, is a river tour with the natural scenery. The river water is very clear and overgrown with coconut trees on the river side. The depth of the river reaches 20 meters, for the deepest part. Because of the clarity of the water, some local people use it as a daily necessity. The river is filled with red snapper. The atmosphere in the river area is very calm and cool. The view of the green trees on the side of the river makes this tour feels like being down the Amazon River.
4. Visit Kasap Beach
Kasap Beach has its own charm as one of the destinations in Pacitan. The expanse of white sand, the pounding of the waves, and the charm of the sea off the Indian Ocean, not to mention the view of the hills can clear the eyes.
5. Visit Klayar Beach
Klayar Beach is resides in Donorojo district, Pacitan Regency. It is about 35 km towards west Pacitan city. It can reach about 60 minutes from the city. Many rockies like spink in Mesir are settled in this beach. Klayar with its dune has a distinctive feature from another. Its waves dashed against the rock spourting from the hole make sound like a bamboo flute. The springkling of waves rush to the beach and out through the hole spurting about 7 meters high and has a sound like blowing bamboo flute.
5. Back to Yogyakarta/Transfer to Hotel, Train Station or Yogyakarta International Airport (Optional)
- 1 Pax: IDR (call)/Person
- 2 Pax: IDR (call)/Person
- 3 Pax: IDR (call)/Person
- 4 Pax: IDR (call)/Person
- Private car rental with English Speaking Driver. Rental car can comfortably fit up to 5 people (larger vehicle can be arranged upon request)
- Admission Fee
- Lunch at Local Restaurant in Pacitan
- Mineral water during tour
- Personal expense
- Dinner, Optional & Add-on Excursions unless mentioned in the itinerary
- All items of personal nature not forming part of the touring group’s menu